There’s nothing like Gus’ Pretzels to rid you of a hangover.
I got the salsiccia pretzel sandwich with a cup of nacho cheese. :)
I work at a Pizza Hut/Taco Bell, and we often sell pizza and breadsticks so quickly that we can’t keep up with the drive thru’s demand. If this is the case, let the customer know of this and ask them to pull to the parking lot and wait for the hot, fresh, delicious food to come out of the oven. It only takes eight minutes for the crust to bake. Sometimes, depending on when during the baking process they order, their wait is less than eight minutes.
This, apparently, is totally unacceptable to the general public.
1. I work at Taco Bell.
2. At the end of the night, certain foods are always thrown away.
3. Rice is one of these foods.
4. Rather than see it go to waste, I decided to take it home.
5. Thus, there is a large collection of Taco Bell rice (three bags full) in my fridge.
6. My roommate texted me this picture this morning with a quizzical note.
7. Rice Hoarder, hear me roar.
Yesterday I was in a wedding. Hooray.
We were starving after the ceremony/pictures and couldn’t wait ‘til 7:30 to eat at the reception hall.
So we stopped at Taco Bell (where three of us work) for a snack.
Some stranger creeped us and put it on Facebook.
And that stranger is friends with someone I know!
Small world, eh?
Check it out…
Tbell ROCKS the drive through times!!!!
At work we have to keep our transaction time down in the drive-thru. Yesterday we were at 39 seconds! Hell yes! Chelcey and I rock at life.