This is the tattoo Janis Joplin had on her wrist.
It’s a symbol of feminism, both in its original intent and in its pop culture relevance.
I think it’s lovely.
don’t have an abortion
teach your children
how they can avoid them
but don’t treat all women
like they are your children
This evening I:
- Got home from work.
- Made some pasta.
- Watched The Seven Year Itch.
- Took a nap.
- YouTubed how to put on pin-up girl makeup.
- Applied said pin-up girl makeup.
- Watched samplings of other classic movies out of boredom.
- GPOY raped every form of social media.
- Had a dance party for one to a bunch of girly ’90s songs (Britney, Christina, Mandy, Spice Girls, BSB, *Nsync, ETC).
Annnnnd now it’s 1am and I need to go to sleep.
G’night, Tumblr. <3
So are we humans or are we dancers? I am so confused.
My friend, Aaron, has some sweet pics.
(And he’s only 5’5 - WIN)
The Most Dangerous Woman in America - Utah Phillips and Ani Difranco (Fellow Workers)
But I think
My future boyfriend.
His name is Andrew and he is 5’5 and he is smart and funny and sexy and he has lovely grammar and would probably judge me very harshly for this unnecessary run-on sentence.
I’ve stalked every inch of his Facebook. Naturally.
He is random and goofy.
When we hang out it seems so natural.
I feel like I can be totally myself all of the time.
I love it.
I hope that I always feel this way, and that I can keep him forever.
Otherwise, to quote the Dixie Chicks:
“Hello, Mr. Heartache, I’ve been expecting you.”